Monday, July 17, 2006

Give Zaven a Missed Call!

I am watching Zaven Kouyoumdjian on Future TV just now.
He is hosting a program where Lebanese are just calling to vent and speak their hearts out.

In a remarkably sweet gesture, Zaven urges his audience to call him:
"If you don't have units on your cellphones, and feel like talking, please give us a "missed call", and we'll call you back!"

Thank you Zaven!
We all do whatever we can, to help our country.

----
I find myself hesitant to write the number here, just because some would abuse its usage. If you know someone interested, write to me, and I'll gladly give the number.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Zaven a LOT.
God bless Lebanon.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i love zaven
such a gentle soul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3