Sunday, July 30, 2006

"Is one Israeli life worth 10 Lebanese?"

This is the title of a post published by * (asterisk) on his blog A Blog about Nowt.
* (asterisk) is a fellow blogger from the U.K. that I recently met in the blogosphere. I really recommend reading his blog, and what he had to say about the July War on Lebanon.

Thank you * (asterisk) for an amazing post. (As I said on your blog, my opinion is biased, but still...). Believe me, it is because of people and bloggers like yourself, and red, that the world is at times able to balance itself out.

Thank you my dears.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Master Blaster said...

Well, maybe the luminary who said this should ask himself why Hezbollah thinks one Israeli soldier (or even his remains) are worth hundreds of Palestinian prisoners. Just a thought.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

_z.: Thanks for your kind words. I think it's really important that those of us who are not directly involved, such as myself, try to ensure that these sorts of atrocity do not go unmarked. Best wishes to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3