Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Feet.

After the sublime documentary, "The March of the Penguin", we get another magnificent animated movie: Happy Feet.
If you get the chance to watch it in IMAX (Canadian Technology), please do!

Not a single kid remained seated, not a single parent did not dance, and we were shaking to the beat. I vote Happy Feet, for the best movie this year, and of course Robin Williams is just grand as always.
Click here for one of my favorite songs of the movie, performed by none other than Mr. Robin Williams.
And here, for another trailer.
The Art of Animation has gone a long way my friends, it is flirting with reality to intimate proximity.

6 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

thanks..i want imax tooooo!!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Red said...

That looks like fun! But then it's difficult to go wrong with penguins -- they're so comical!

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm! looks like a nice movie to watch.

btw did you ever watch Green mile (1999)?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks for the review, _z. I still haven't watched March of the Penguins, so must add it to my list!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger inmotion said...

I loved both movies but I kept bopping even after happy feet was over.

Wasn't it just so much fun!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out my latest post _Z.

http://sunburstgem.blogspot.com/2006/12/grey-friday.html#links

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3