Sunday, October 14, 2007

Building Memories.

If you were convinced, and surely you were going to go... to depart, what would be your last words to your love?
Would they be “I love you” or “don’t forget me’?

Selfishly I think, I would choose the later.

She knows that I love her, she can read it in my eyes, but I want to make sure that she will never forget us.

All we have left are memories.
Promises yes, and hopes sure! But the only element that remained true, constant, and kept on building throughout the years, is memory.

You don’t want to lose that.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Red said...

Equally, though, just like she knows you love her, you *must* know she won't forget you, no?

I think I would leave with one last declaration of love, one final confirmation that he mattered more than anyone else in my life.

Hmmm... this post makes me sad. :(

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Krys said...

mmmmmm what about "don't forget that I love u" ?? :)))

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Maya@NYC said...

hope you keep on building memories for a long long time...
c'est tres touchant z...

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Coco said...

Interesting perspective, although I hate to think of death and departure, especially at the beginning of the road.

Allah ykhallikoun la ba3ed for a very long time, and may you build tonnes of special memories together to the point that none can forget the other even if you try :)

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Liliane said...

it is very hard once you think about it... and there is no time to regret heh! sad post. nshalla from now till the very far then you keep saying both of them.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

our memories make us who we are, we're nothing without them..and neither are our relationships. i have a pathologically short term memory :) love the photo!

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger KEA said...

"think of me, not a lot, but every now and then"

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger _z. said...

I think when time comes I would also just go with a declaration of love:
I love you!

anything else is too complicated, and can't remain at just one sentence. It is going to bring on a paragraph and a discussion :P

I love you is pure, simple, and straight to the heart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3