Sunday, January 25, 2009

Landscape Architecure.


I got news last week. I was so waiting for this to happen.
After Architecture, and Urban Design, I decided to go for my third degree, and try to widen my spectrum of design disciplines, in this architectural world.
I am now a Landscape Architect.

To me, this step is not only an academic and professional accreditation, but also a personal reward of accomplishment, for past years’, sometimes painful, sacrifices.
And I know that this will sound tacky, but I truly couldn’t have done it without your support and your actual physical help during the final weeks.

So thank you love.
□ □ □ □

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger KEA said...

EDUCATION!!! What a wonderful thing!! RESPECT!!!

Can't wait to read Posh's perspective about this issue!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger _z. said...

LOL, leave posh out of this...
she has better things to tend to...
she is against a wall now... kissing.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger KEA said...

Yeah well! hope her brain is still intact! excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the brain tissue :P

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger KEA said...

tissues*

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mabrouk!
W 3a2bel el chhede el a3la
■ ■ ■ ■

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger poshlemon said...

LOL @ this conversation going on here!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger poshlemon said...

_z.,

on another note, what Posh has to say about this is kudos!

I hold a BA, 2 MAs and currently a PhD student lol So I guess we both know what my take on education is.

I can relate with you on the painful bitter sweet pursuit of personal achievement in parallel with academic/professional achievement. And at the end of it all, the reward is worth it all.

I can't wait for mine...

alf mabrouk :)

and I've missed you.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger _z. said...

MMMMMMMMM_
:P you think?

Anon_
thank you again.

posh_
nah, I don't think I can beat you. You'll be one PhD ahead... Good luck, work hard... kiss often ;)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Liliane said...

Right on, khay! Mabrouk!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Zee said...

I am very happy for you, right on!
Cease the moment and do something beautiful.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger _z. said...

liliane_
thank you.

Zee_
always!

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Mar said...

Congrats :)

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger _z. said...

thank you mar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3