Sunday, December 03, 2006

BABY TALK.

- But what does that have to do with anything?
- See, if tourists and expatriates don’t come back to their motherland for visits, holidays and vacations, tourism will start to fade. When they come back they spend money, they go out, like we do when we go back. They generate more income for restaurants, shops, and tourism in general… Do you know what income means?
- No!
- It means the money you make. So tourism in general makes more money; owners and people involved with this industry get richer. Then they spend more money in other areas and venues, or open up more businesses for people to spend again.
- That’s way too complicated.
- But it’s fun.
- Where’s the fun in that?
- You’re part of a cycle. You’re part of a society, a country, a world, a life, a planet and a world.

- Emily?
- I like being part of a cycle.
- Haha, everybody does! Everybody wants to be part of a cycle.
- How many cycles are there?
- Ohh, there are many cycles.
- Name 5.
- Euhhh… there’s the economical cycle, which I just described. And then there’s the historic cycle. Because history repeats itself, as I explained to you last time. Mmmm. The cycle of life itself… living and dying, you know.. and euuuhhh… oh enough learning for tonight! Lights out!
- Oh you never want to tell me anything!
- Oh you’re so difficult… You’re such a baby!
- A cute baby.
- Yes… indeed… a cute baby.
- Hihi.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uffrinLet's do it baby, let's do it!

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, got my log in scribble sketched in-front of my at the last comment...
Anyhow, whenever you ex-patriots decide to have a reunion in Lebanon, please let me know in beforehand, I will spend a few dollars here and there, even though I don't have them plentiful. I hope you will guide me to some beautiful places as well ...

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

umm.. abul zouz.. habibi.. ummm.. meen emily? shou jannet? :)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger inmotion said...

Lol

it just keeps getting better doesnt it.

The cycle of life.

:)

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger _z. said...

sure will zee. thank you. you are such a beautiful soul (to borrow my good friend mirvat's words)
I am going back for the Christmas holidays. It's been almost two years.

mirvat emily.. my friend emily... click on her name and go visit her.

the cycle of life is funny on it's own inmotion...

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yes i did that's why i'm asking!!!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger jooj said...

and there is the mini cycle of every day. Wake up, look at yourself in the mirror .... go to bed ... Wake up ...

_z, when are you going to be in Leb?

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger _z. said...

hehe. i don't know what to say mirv.

hey jooj, wanna drive back together? I going back on the in a week or so.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

You're deserting us again so soon, _z.? Oh well...

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

e7em e7em, lek ma 2eweha kamen ma bt2ebal 2ela tkon cute baby!

3arefni 3a Emily, badi tre2a so7be ma3ha. ;)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Lirun said...

z.. hod shwaye poutine maak

:)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

i love this :)

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't follow you now, but I will follow you in 2007.
Thanks _Z!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger _z. said...

*, am going there for the holidays. I may blog from there, who knows. I have a kick ass dial up conncection there.

nado you'll like emily.

i hate poutine lirun. sorry.

the post loves you too laila.

zee..you're more than welcome. Any time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3