Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Space Persians.

February 3, 2009 at 2:49 PM EST

“TEHRAN — Iran has successfully sent its first domestically made satellite into orbit, the country's president announced Tuesday, claiming a significant step in an ambitious space program that has worried many international observers.” – globeandmail.com


Now that the Iranians launched their first satellite carrying rocket - omid, hope - into space, do you think wars will follow, and start moving upwards?
Do you think the time for space wars with zoom zoom lasers and all, is nearing?

Or will they all play fair.

Where is Bond when you need him?

----
But you know what? I am happy for them… why not.
No really why not!
Kudos to you Iran.

… You just be nice about it now; because honestly you scare me a little.

Don’t prove them right.

----
Why did you have to align like that in front of the camera, and repeat allahou akbar all that much, while holding an old ass telephone… that was some funny shit man!

Watch video here. (youtube)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger poshlemon said...

_z.,

loved this post!

firstly, I agree with you. Why not?! Iran is doing well for itself despite international pressure. This is something for the US of A to consider. Plus, my Iranian mates must be happy and I love Iranians ;)

secondly, LOL @ the video. That was indeed some funny shit. I don't know if you know but Ahmadinejad is a clown - at least to me. I spend so much time with my Iranian mates just laughing at him, cracking jokes. He has his moments...

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger _z. said...

posh_

I was an adopted Persian when I was at UofT... so I love Persians too, and I think they are very smart. (most of them)

Ahmadinejad is funny and weird... he has a blog did you know?
check it out, and check the messages ppl leave him there.. it's crazy... the "American" messages are just hilarious
http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/en/

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger poshlemon said...

_z.,

you've inspired me to dedicate another post to him lol. I have a funny story to tell or rather, to remind people of.

I had no idea the guy was a blogger :P I'll check him out ;)

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I see more sense in your words !

So no more Paranoia from the Iranians... Good news !



I'm persian, miaaawwww

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger _z. said...

posh_
yalla


roni_
I think that that's an ill founded accusation. It is not Paranoia. I am certain and still convinced of the Iranian role in Beirut, and how they can call plays... Do you doubt that?
Now as to the space program, well so far, that's their business... and I really hope it remains that way.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Liliane said...

at first i thought why did Posh blog about iranians starwars thingie? min amtin? then I was like oh it's z_'s blog, then i was like, why did _z blog about iranians starwars :P

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger _z. said...

WHAT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3