Friday, January 19, 2007

Can't Touch This.

So is this my future Computer? [In my Lifetime I hope]
watch the whole movie if you have time, it is really freaky what the
next generation of technology is bringing our way. If this computer
was affordable and available to the public, my life would have been
much easier.

HERE is the demonstration for this awesome prototype computer. I had to remove the embedded clip; It was starting automatically in the page, and that bugged the heck out of me.

Read the full article here, to find out who invented this awesome touch screen computer.
Hats off to the dudes.

7 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

oh my god. supercool.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger _z. said...

you see! you see! I want one.

(how do I prevent this clip from automatically starting once I open the page?)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

:)
i have no clue

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

what?? this is scary. i see more and more jobs becoming obsolete..

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger _z. said...

I see more people getting rich.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Krys said...

wow that's smg to ask santa for next christmas!! :D

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger _z. said...

krys_

by next christmas, this computer will be dated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3