Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Betrayal of the Brands.

Between Coke and Pepsi, I choose Coke.

Between Nike and Adidas, I choose Adidas.


Between Canon and Nikon, I always chose Nikon. Up until now…


I belong to that weird breed of the faithful; I hold on to my pick, and never switch sides. Even in harshest times.

It pains me so, to have willingly betrayed this honorable concept. About a month ago, I switched to the other side. I am now, a proud Canon owner!

I have had a wonderful trip with my old Nikons. I have always been a big fan of photography, and I owned many cameras so far. All Nikon. I still have, and use my beautiful, once proclaimed dead, Nikon FG. My Nikon Coolpix 5700 too, gave me excellent pictures, and was a great companion.

It served me pretty well through all kinds of weathers, Sadly, he time has come to put it to adoption because in, enters my new pride and joy:
Canon Eos 400D / a.k.a Canon Digtital Rebel Xti.

From now on, unless specified, all photographs and graphic memories, will be attributed to her.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mabrouk! Inchallah titwafa2 fi aktar min el Vacuum Cleaner ;)
Btw, I also betrayed Nokia for Samsung :(

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Lirun said...

hahah

ana bahib olymbus
hua achsan min canon camaan

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Coco said...

"to her" as in the new Canon camera? :) Mabroukeh el camera. The good wishes are long overdue as I passed by the other blog before without leaving a trace. Nshalla 3ala wejja nsheflak souwar aktar w aktar 3al blog w iza seret men el Facebook addicts, honik kamen ;)

I too would choose Coke over Pepsi and Adidas over Nike. Bass I switched from Canon to Kodak recently.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

you bastard! i hate you
i'm so jealous i could die!
tell me more, where did you buy it from, online or somewhere in montreal? i want all the details!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

That's how it starts, next thing you know you're wearing Nike, and before you know it you're committing adultry hehe

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Lirun said...

why does this all sound so raunchy hehe

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger _z. said...

leb girl_
thank you... well photography is a passion... I don't think I can state the same for vacuuming.
You left Nikon as well?mmmm

lirun_
I like your arabic dude! however, not all arabic speaking ppl. pronounce "p" as "b"... (especially the Lebanese - we pronounce our letters pretty well)
I mean you can say Olympus buddy... we'll understand... lol.
why is this rauncy by the way?

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger _z. said...

Coco_
thank you... I am not yet a facebook addict no... I am still testing grounds. It is sad though, everybody is turning away from blogger... Well i am staying. Yes definitely, I will post pictures.

laila_
hahah, na na na.
I got it from Dumoulin (you can buy it online and they ship for free). I got an excellent deal that included two lenses (18-55mm + 75-300mm)
check it out:
http://www.dumoulin.com/eSection/electrProd.asp?send=eng&codFab=CAN&codPrd=DRXTI2LENS

dry gin martini_
euhhhh... yeah? you think? Nike jumpsuit? fuscia or yellow?

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE CANON WORLD DUDE!!!!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Coco said...

Lah ya _z, not everybody. Ana sara7a ma ktir m3alla2a bel Facebook, I still read the blogs regularly. I'm not posting as much because I have nothing interesting and original to say these days. Busy planning the rest of my time in Canada, my move back home and my life with Karam :)

You post, I read and sometimes I comment too :) Bass I saw your name on Facebook only minutes ago, so I'll add you to my friends there too :)

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to be with laila. please send me to her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3