Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Mood Swings.

Snow is starting to melt away leaving a big black mess behind. Dirt, garbage, gravel, and brown grass are dominating the streetscapes. The city is getting ready for its big Spring clean up, and Homo Urbanis is getting impatient waiting for hot sun and open terraces. Slowly but surely, Metropolis is coming to life again; already moods are shifting.

We had a big scare last week with a snowstorm in April, and we may get another white coat this week, but spring is definitely stepping in.
You can smell excitement in the air.

I am going to start taking my camera out again. For the past few weeks I opted to leave out my faithful daily companion, as I was not in the mood for capturing moments. My eyes were not capable of seeing anything beautiful. I relied on the mobile phone camera when brief appetite appeared, but never felt like holding my camera… I should give it a name by the way…

I have been waiting to post this for a long time now, but if you remember this, then you’ll probably be expecting me to post the sequel and final results.

Yes! Again… She won!
.
Busy Schedule_the end / Dec. 07 / Mtl, Qc / Canon Eos Digital Rebel XTi

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sa7ten 3a albak zouz :P

w bravo _N, eh hek deyman khaliki ghalbitou :D

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are still waiting for the results of the "Royal Python" war!!
Glad that you are back with ur positive vibes!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger AM said...

Oh i cannot see the photo, do sthg, please please!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger poshlemon said...

_z.,

did you expect to win? You're the man ;)

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i had no doubt that SHE'd win! but you know i was rootin' for you, right :P

i've also been in no "real" mood to blog. that's why i've been doing mostly fluff.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger _z. said...

nado_
thank you.

leb girl_
I think the python war is on hold for now. We still didn't clear the feeding arrangement, so we'll have to wait and see...

am_
could you see the picture in the previous post?

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger _z. said...

posh_
yes I expected to win, and I was almost going to get a tie, but then she paid attention....:P

shoesthatfit_
yeah yeah... no you weren't rooting for me!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Delirious said...

I think you and your wife ROCK!

:)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger AM said...

Yes, i can.
However there are some blogs where you post photos i cannot see like this one and the 'sock it to me' post. I have no idea why :(

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Zee said...

Spring, even in Canada. That must be a good sign. Who cares if you loose a game, when the sun greets you with a kiss.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger _z. said...

am_
I think I know what is happening... it when I don't allow for the picture to be enlarged that you don't see it. that's because I host it on my Flickr account and probably, my flickr is blocked in the UAE.

Spring is still shy here zee... and t he sun is a liar.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger AM said...

Flickr is blocked here, yep.
They even blocked facebook for a day!! Go figure.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger _z. said...

blocking facebook is not such a bad idea am :P

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Liliane said...

_z, she won, or did you let her win?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger _z. said...

liliane! are you crazy? I never let anybody win! I always fight until the last breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3