Friday, July 11, 2008

Congratulations.

So it looks like we have a new formed Government... Let's hope this baby survives!

----
I leave to Beirut this Sunday... I know I always say that I am going to blog from there, but I never do because of ridiculously slow Internet connections; and I am very impatient as a dude. I hope this time I will be able to post a few things... maybe even some photos...
Looking at the way I have been blogging for the past two months I am not very optimistic, but I promise I will try... if nothing substantial with text to post on urban-memories, maybe just a few photos on the flaneur!
check there from time to time!
_z.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe let's hope for ze best

this is to welcome zazoo in bayrout :)

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger shoesthatfit said...

ooooh, i so can relate with the lack of blogging thing. the mind is willing but the flesh is lazy.

hope you enjoy your trip back home :)

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

natrinak!
■■■■

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Red said...

Bon voyage, buddy!

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ziad baroud is so hot!
have a nice visit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3