Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Political Chocolate

- What’s wrong Emily? You called me?
- Weird things keep happening to me. The other day I was eating a pack of Smarties, those tasty Chocolate pills you bought me. I rushed a bunch into my mouth… You know… like I saw you do the other day. A couple of pebbles fell to the floor. They were the orange pebbles.... What’s even weirder, is that every time I tried to put them back in my mouth, they fell again to the floor.
And I had a similar incident a couple of days earlier, when I was eating m&ms. I kept choking on the orange m&m.

It’s like I can’t swallow orange anymore! What is happening to me?

- Haha that’s normal! You’re healthy. You shouldn’t be eating any orange bullshit.
- Does that happen to you too?
- Of course. I don’t eat the color orange either.
- And Yellow?
- I stopped a long time ago.
- So what should I eat?
- Don’t worry too much about color. Focus on taste. In the end, they are all the same.
- But why are they all in different colors. It’s confusing.
- So you can be able to tell them apart; that’s sectarianism for you.
- What’s sectarianism?
- It is when you chose your chocolate by color and not by taste.
- And they all taste the same?
- Yes they are all the same chocolate.
- So why use colors then?
- Ahhhh…. I wish everyone was as sweet as you!
- So you’re saying I am sweet!
- But of course you are Em.
- Hihihi… good.
- Good night.

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elegant piece ziz. Roni.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Lirun said...

whole new meaning to eye candy

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

I like this post. But that's nothing new here. Thanks _z.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

i like :)

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger _z. said...

thank you roni. your opinion is valued.

lirun_
don't you love candy?

*(asterisk)_
I bow to you kind sir.

laila_
me likes dat you like!

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Krys said...

ya _z. in m&m's you only eat the brown one...less "colorants" !!! ;)
Nice post!

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

always creative man. i prefer not to eat any candy, they're bad for your teeth.

D.P

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger _z. said...

krys_
wlek sahteyn!

DP_
my good old friend. you finally found me. thanks for dropping by.
forget about your teeth, eat your candy and enjoy.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Mar said...

Eat the brown ones. Chocolate is brown.They're less artificial and theyre the color of the land, the colors will eventually go back to the brown soil. Then, all colors will fade away.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Rania said...

waw, that was a tasty post _z!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Lirun said...

dude - you calling me fat? :)

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger _z. said...

mar_
spoken like a true chocolate lover.

achinar_
thank you.

lirun_
moi!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Kio said...

DP you're just everywhere arent you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3