Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I AM CANNABIAN!!!

I took this picture in 2004. This is the back of a T-shirt worn by my good friend Jim.

The "I Am Canadian" slogan is made very famous by the Molson Beer ad. campaign, and for a while every proud Canadian used it. You could see the slogan "I Am Canadian" almost everywhere... On shirts, on bags, on credit cards, etc...
It was also used a lot, to retaliate and bully our neighbors to the south whenever they made fun of our accent... eh?

Since Pot, or Marijuana is decriminalized in this beautiful country, I guess a slogan like "I Am Cannabian" was about to pick up eventually... a logical reaction.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Lirun said...

effffhhhhhhhh..
hhhhhfffffffe..

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger jooj said...

:)
keefak _z?

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Adam Frazier said...

I like your blog, ran across it on *'s site. Check out my blog and tell me what you think!

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger _z. said...

hehe lirun.

jooj ana mni7 inte kifak? waynak?

adam_
welcome and thanks for stopping by... will surely pass by your blog soon buddy. thanks.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Red said...

I didn't know pot was decriminalized in Canada; I thought Holland was the only country to have gone that way.

I don't smoke (cigs or joints), but in terms of the "drugs debate", I don't think we have much to fear from marijuana. Indeed I'd rather be around someone who's stoned than someone who's drunk. If British football fans abroad were allowed to have a spliff instead of their ten pints of beer, I'm sure there'd be fewer incidents at matches!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger _z. said...

Red, in Holland it is legal, here it is only decriminalized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3