Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boxing Day.

After carrying the burden for years and years, I finally decided to organize a big blowout sale.

I will be selling:
- my conscience.
- my values.
- my principles.
- my scruples.

If you are interested, please drop me a line.
You should also keep in mind that they may be very expensive as they were very dear to me, and still hold a sentimental place in my heart. It really pains me to let them go, but I have to survive and go forth. And it is a lot easier to do so without ethics.


thank you.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger poshlemon said...

Good luck with that. From my past experience with trying to sell mine, purchasers are in short supply... lol

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger KEA said...

Why??? are you gonna vote for the orange monkey? or some other monkey?

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Liliane said...

ma badna neshtereh!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger _z. said...

posh_
so you mean you kept your ethics?

mmmmmmmmm_
no! nothing like that.

liliane_
yiii.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Zee said...

Ethics are priceless - you know?
Will be a tough sale!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Liliane said...

_z, barke shtrina w reji3 baddak yehoun! min koun be3nehoun. ta3 l7a2 ma3 min saro. we'll give you more time to think it thru

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger poshlemon said...

_z.,

unfortunately, yes. And I stress on 'unfortunately'. How easy it would be to live without them...

Lilzi lol that was funny.

Okay, so _z., sold any yet?

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger _z. said...

no sale yet. maybe my ethics are damaged goods anyway. Maybe closing a sale tomorrow. we'll see how things will turn out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

3