Counting on Lebanon. [3iddo ma3e]
Bel Awwal...- wa7ad ken 3am bi3edd iyyemo bel 7abess w aymtan byotla3.
- wa7ad ken 3am bi3edd sle7ato w swarikho w kamm 3adou bitayyir.
- wa7ad ken 3am bi3edd iyyemo bel manfa w aymtan byerja3 ta ysir ra2iss.
- wa7ad ken 3am bi3edd mosriyyeto w dolarato w ya rabb ykawtro.
Halla2, t7alafo shwayy w saro...
- wa7ad 3am bi3edd baddo ya3rif el 7a2i2a.
- wa7ad 3am bi3edd kamm yom sarlo bel cheri3.
w ana, men wa2ta la halla2, w men warahoun...
- 3am 3idd iyyem el ghorbeh.
this post reads:
One was counting days in prison, for the day he gets out.
One was counting his weapons and rockets and how many enemies he could kill.
One was counting his days in exile, for the day he returns to become president.
One was counting his moneys, hoping to multiply his dollars.
Now, they struck alliances and became...
One counting down to know the truth.
One counting how many days he's been in the street.
As for me... since, and because of them,
I'm counting my days abroad.
Labels: 3_squares, memories_ nostalgia, patriotism, politics, ramblings, sketches
I Like the Way You Move!
Labels: 3_squares, ramblings, sketches, visual art
Illusions / delusions of Being.
powered by ODEOmusic: Btetlouj el Deni / Fairouz
- What do you mean defensive?
- Defensive. I mean you, everything about you; the way you act, the way you talk.
Fuck man, the way you defend your projects. You talk about your architecture like it is your soul, your baby… You defend it fiercely.
- That’s… That’s how I was brought up.
- What! They taught you to become defensive, and act like an ass all the time?
- No, but for as long as I can remember, and for every day of my life, I had to defend what was mine...
Starting with my country, my independence, my freedom, my safety, my reputation, my happiness, my love…
My very own reason of being!
Labels: 3_squares, everyday life, patriotism, ramblings, sketches
Gladiators; from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave [Super bowl 41]
Indianapolis Colts 29 - 17 Chicago Bears
Labels: american football, sports, Super bowl
Dessine moi ton pays!
Draw me a country ... (this is not a country.)
Labels: 3_squares, art, patriotism, politics, sketches